View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 07:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeA View Post
Saw the Portland gig at the Newmark- pretty good crowd. It was nice to hear the title track performed live. I skipped the Aladdin Theatre gig the following summer- "been there, done that". Its a shame he didn't have the balls to perform "Down On Rodeo" (presumably because Kristen was following him around- I'm 98% sure she was at the Newmark show), arguably the best track on a middling album. Its a shame this tour went on so long compared to how brief the GOS tour was, because GOS is such a far superior album to tour behind.

Funny story- my old company in Chicago promoted the Park West shows, which took place shortly after I left the company & moved to Portland. When I talked to my buddy- the talent buyer who bought the shows- his main recollection of the gigs revolved around a certain "bat**** crazy and obnoxious" (his words) woman who caused a scene. I almost immediately recognized this person was indeed one of the more- shall we say, ardent- Lindsey fans on this board. Now, keep in mind this guy is a 20-year veteran of the industry and has seen & dealt with it all, yet he was able to recall almost every detail over a year after these shows took place. To protect her insanity, she'll remain nameless (she has yet to post in this thread).
I was just going to say, it wasn't me! And yes I do remember this person's activities on the night I went. She certainly is a fan! Was your friend the one busting all of us for taking pictures? I hope not, because he was a real jerk. He had this notebook where he kept taking notes or something, very bizarre.