View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 03:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Location: Somewhere near Key Biscayne, nothing there so I came back

I posted a 1994 Street Angel interview (in the Stevie forum) with Stevie that I found very interesting. She is off drugs and very clear and actually proud of Street Angel (May 1994).
$tevie claims the rest of the band was jealous of her solo career and never complimented her on it. How Lindsey never listened to Bella Donna, etc.

OMG, does anyone really believe Stevie listened to Go Insane or Christine McVie. How come she never complimented her fellow Mac members on their solo careers. Why do they have to compliment her only. Ego? Or was it because she was more successful and feels they should be drooling over her.
Another point she wont bring up is how much she got paid touring with the Mac. After the solo tours and especially 1987, 1990, and 1997 and beyond, $tevie made so much more than the rest of the members. How come she never insisted on equal treatment in the band that made her famous. Good grief, I could see why the band never mentioned her solo career with that kind of attitude.