View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 07:06 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelej1 View Post
I think LB wants back. He is not done with them like some of his fans are. It’s disheartening to me. I liked the guy from 1987. I liked it when he was more wanted than wanting.
i feel the same as you. i know he wants the reconciliation on a private level and i am ecstatic for him that seems to be happening - somewhat.

but Fleetwood Mac events? one-off like the dance was? sure. tours or anything time consuming? please no.

please Lindsey no. you are flushing your own legacy down the toilet if you do that. and you were just starting to get your name more known. and some street cred that participating on The Killers / Caution gave you. don't throw it all away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombaySapphire3 View Post
Back for what One last big cash grab "farewell" tour with the Rumours five. To do another Fleetwood Mac album when we know that Stevie won't participate even though she wants to make another solo album and just put out a dud new song? It would be a disappointment if he did want to rejoin this unsavory bunch.
yup.

there will be no Mac album. definitely not with Lindsey. and another cash grab tour would diminish, not build their legacy. unless Stevie actually exits Fleetwood Mac. which she has no need doing. the other 3 would be more than happy to work and push an album out with Lindsey then. but it should be under FM name, not like last time.

now, again, one-off event or two? sure.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"