View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 03:02 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...od-mac-233617/

It’s the 40th anniversary, so it’s time to finally put it out on CD and maybe do a tour with the old band, possibly including Waddy Wachtel and the other guys.

Oh, the old band with Waddy Watchtel. Wow. Well, listen, I would love to do a tour with Stevie. I think that would be very appropriate. She was talking about doing it in between legs of a Fleetwood Mac tour, which is not going to happen. It’s logistically impossible. It’s economically suicidal because you can’t do enough touring it make it worthwhile.

Putting out Buckingham Nicks, I’m totally down with that. To do what she’s talking about, we need some bonus tracks. We need to do one from each of us. I’m totally down with that. I’m not necessarily opposed to doing that in a Fleetwood Mac set, although it hits me a little bit like we’re going off message. But did she mention any other new material to you? I bet she didn’t.
This is a very interesting interview in that you can tell Lindsey's had enough of Stevie's bullsh*t for so long, it comes across so clearly.

She has destroyed any proper Fleetwood Mac creativity since Say You Will and it's still infuriating. Lindsey mentioning a potential album back in 2012 is sad to read.