View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 04:01 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMonster View Post
Ha, I knew you'd show up! You're always the only other one talking Kevin Smith with me lol have you seen them live? I've been three times, Smodcast/J&SB Get Old twice, and the Get Old/Super Groovy Cartoon Movie (did you see that? I was not impressed )

Aren't they filming something called Yoga Hosers too? Or am I wrong? Johnny Depp in what, now? I don't listen to Smodcast anymore, maybe I should pick it back up?
I've flown out with my girlfriend once to see Hollywood Babble-On while they were still at Jon Lovitz' comedy club and I saw J&SB Get Old when they came here to Durham. Both were great times.

Yoga Hosers, if my understanding is correct, is the second film in a trilogy of films taking place in Canada; Tusk, Yoga Hosers and Moose-Jaws. Johnny Depp is playing a detective type character in Yoga Hosers and I think his character also appears in a smaller role (or atleast it hasnt really been discussed much) in Tusk as a character named Guy LaPointe. He might end up in Moose-Jaws as well. His daughter, Lily-Rose, is going to be one of the two leading ladies in Yoga Hosers alongside Kevin's daughter Harley.

You really should pick it back up, Smodcast especially is pretty much re-energized since Kevin's back in full work mode. I really can't wait for Anti-Claus though, if Tusk is half as good as I'm hearing, I really want to see another Kevin Smith horror flick. It's supposed to be an anthology with different Smodco people directing each segment.