View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 03:47 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 View Post
Unfortunately, Clerks 3 seems to be a ways off. He's filming that movie with Johnny Depp and their two daughters at the moment, then he's making Anti-Claus (a film about Krampus of all subjects), then a film titled Moose-Jaws, then Clerks. However, Clerks 3 will apparently unite together just about all of his podcasting family to which I listen to them regularly so that makes me intrigued.

It is funny how Smith brings up the Mac now and then. I seem to remember maybe a year ago now, on Hollywood Babble-On they had a person write in who was in the audience and they were or were with a girl named Rhiannon and Smith asked if she was named after the song and muttered "Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night..." and was then bummed when the girl replied she wasn't named after the song. lol
Ha, I knew you'd show up! You're always the only other one talking Kevin Smith with me lol have you seen them live? I've been three times, Smodcast/J&SB Get Old twice, and the Get Old/Super Groovy Cartoon Movie (did you see that? I was not impressed )

Aren't they filming something called Yoga Hosers too? Or am I wrong? Johnny Depp in what, now? I don't listen to Smodcast anymore, maybe I should pick it back up?
Just a dream, just a dream.