View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 02:45 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrownsjr View Post
You can call me by name. I don't bite. And I own the fact that sometimes I'm lowbrow. But sometimes you guys make me laugh with the jokes. I mean FMac is pretty funny when you look at it. I like to have fun.

I'm open to critique. And I will take your sentiment into account. What I don't like, is when folks start getting mad because they can't control the dialogue. Mainly, when it comes to saying anything critical about Stevie. Go to some Stevie boards on FB. Everyone has to have the same opinion. i.e. worship. As much as some posters want that here, it's not going to happen unless ownership/admin changes. In the meantime, I still respect the fans that worship her. I just don't get it, but differing opinions are healthy.

Anyway, you are always welcome to PM me, Feather. A lot of people do.
Yes, yes, and yes. I totally agree.

And, personally, I find your humor absolutely delightful jbrownsjr. You make me laugh out loud, as do many other's on this board. And yet I understand that many of the comments are in jest, and truly just funny comments.

Just don't try and shove Neil Finn down my throat. I lose all sense of humor at that.

FM has reduced themselves to a humorous band scenario. It's either that, or cry like a baby at what they have done. Yes, I have cried like a baby regarding their current state, but it is far more fun to sit back and chuckle.

So to all of you jesters, keep it up, I think you are awesome!!