View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 10:40 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
My older cousin moved in with us when I was 13, with her Rumours 8-track tape. I wore it out, and many other copies afterwards. I was obsessed with it, and the band. I was pretty much an equal fan of all three singers in the first few years. But as time passed, I found Christine to be the real heart of the band. She had the best songs. That's why she had the most hits.

I've often imagined over the years how I would feel when this day came. I imagined I would feel like life was over. But I just feel numb right now. I guess I haven't processed it yet. I've been dealing with business stuff ever since I read about her death this afternoon. And that's now over. So I'm about to watch Fleetwood Mac DVD after Fleetwood Mac DVD, drink some wine, and hopefully cry my eyes out. She was the heart of the band of my life, for the last 45 years. There will never be another like her.
You were one of the persons I thought about when I heard the news. This is such a shock.
I haven't cried yet and can't bring myself to listen to her music. I'm afraid that if I start crying I'll never stop.
I hope you'll be okay.

You got a sweet heart
Never will you be replaced