View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

There are alternate versions of "In The Back Of My Mind", "Hard Feelings" "When The Sun Goes Down", "Affairs Of The Heart" "When It Comes To Love", "Do You Know?", "No Questions Asked" & "Save Me". There's also a mix of the title track that is mainly just Mick's drums & Christine's vocal. And, the B-side of the "In The Back Of My Mind" single, "Lizard People".

Unreleased GEMS, like a group versions of Rick Vito's "Intuition" & "Walk Another Mile" (both of which he re-recorded for his first solo album) and "Got No Home" (which SHOULD have been on the album...AND released as a single.). Billy Burnette's "Victim Of Love" (no, not the Eagles song) & "Game Of Love" (not the Santana/Michelle Branch song) also should've made the final track list. (Yes, I think BTM should've been a double album)

For my iPod, I also expanded this album by adding "As Long As You Follow" & "Roll With Me, Henry".