View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 06:41 PM
Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonSister75 View Post
It's like a breath of fresh air in this forum. Calm and peaceful with reasonable discussions. A good place to be
I agree. I started visiting the "old" Ledge back during The Dance, signed up for this version while anticipating the Say You Will tour and have been visiting again throughout the past year+ just the check on the status of the tour (and then to try to find out what was going on with Lindsey when I saw a tweet referencing it on a political [trolling] twitter I follow).

Even before all this Lindsey stuff happened, I was surprised at the difference in tone of The Ledge from what I remember. Back in the day everyone had their favorites, but I don't recall so much vitriol (but it's been awhile and my memory isn't great). Anyway, while the ousting of Lindsey was shocking, I'm still looking forward to the tour (I love Mike Campbell and I think Neil is an interesting addition) and was hoping to be able to get info and talk among fans...but trying to read through some of the other threads is frustrating.

Looking forward to a potential setlist shake up...and planning to see them in Buffalo next March.