View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaidSomething View Post
I know this was "Castle Studios". The house that she moved into and turned the formal dining room into a recording studio for The Other Side Of The Mirror.

Jim

What's the Fantasyland house you guys?
In the FM forum, under the Tusk tour there's an article posted from People magazine, 1979, where the Fantasyland house is mentioned. It says:

"Nicks' large Tudor home above Sunset Boulevard is now on the market because it attracted hangers-on who overstayed their welcome. "Any man I ever went out with called the place Fantasyland. I'm 31, I won't always be in a rock band, and I don't want to come out of this absolutely helpless." So she is moving into a modest beachfront condo."

Edit: I just reread this after I posted it, and it occurs to me that she is saying the same things now that she said in 1979! OT but she says stuff like she has no time for a man in her life, just the band and also about the goldfish and the ladybug cartoon - good Lord, that should be one awesome cartoon if it ever sees the light of day...30 years in the making...

Last edited by CADreaming; 12-26-2007 at 06:30 PM..