View Single Post
Old 04-28-2018, 01:47 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Stevie kept insisting that Christine wrote Station Man. Christine said huh, that was Danny Kirwan. then Stevie kept insisting that Christine sings most of that song. Christine again says no. Stevie then continues talking over Christine (she kept doing that every time Christine would open her mouth), and says whatever.
In Stevie’s defense, it’s credited to Danny, Jeremy, and John, and Christine was clearly singing in the mix. Also, Jeremy Spencer said that it was actually Christine, not John, who had a hand in writing the song. (Remember, Christine was still Blue Horizon property, so there may have been legal reasons for it, and giving credit to John would have sent the royalty check to the right address, but who knows?)

Quote:
Mick says something about he and Stevie having to talk John into voting with them, that they had tons of back and forth conversations, the 3 of them, and they reached the decision. Christine says she didn't know about it and was surprised when they told her, but whatever, life goes on, she fully understands when Mick explained it all to her. yes she had great time with Lindsey making an album and on the road most of last year, but whatever life goes on. (is she on tranquilizers?)
No. She’s not happy about it. She likes the new guys, and wants to be a team player, but she had to be seriously pissed, if not embarrassed. They did it behind her back because they knew she’d be completely against it. However, Christine isn’t about to quit the band again. That said, I also wouldn’t be surprised if another LBCM project comes to fruition. She’s gone out of her way to talk Lindsey up and is making it clear she had nothing to do with the band’s decision, and Mick’s version of events supports that.

Quote:
Neil Finn seemed cool.
He’s a hell of a musician, and I’m absolutely blown away he’s in Fleetwood Mac. Like, he’s really the most compelling part of the band, IMO. Actually, I’d love to see a LMJCN version of the band, but that’s never going happen.

THE Stephen Hopkins