View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 01:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronVonBielski View Post
I think it's about time someone give Lindsey a little more praise, especially now that he's a better person. Not saying that he was ever a bad person, but drugs can make you do things you might not ordinarily do.
agree.

also, something that keeps being brought up by a few people lately and made me think - most of LB's character seems to be publicly defined by 2 of his ex-girlfriends. both of whom keep going back and forth on how horrible vs how gorgeous / great he was or is. while i tend to believe some of both the good and the bad they say, it does not look like the most objective picture of anybody could be painted by their exes.

something like recent description from Leo Sawyer (i think) of Lindsey back in the day always bailing his friends and going out of his way to pick them up and drive them wherever they needed to go cause they were too drunk to do it themselves paints a different side of his character.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"