Thread: Get Tusked
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:00 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombaysaffires View Post
yI'm still friendly with them but not close friends, as most of the stuff we shared together is in the past. I don't know why this is so hard for Ken to deal with. I think maybe because he doesn't feel he ever got I dunno properly acknowledged somehow by the band for his contributions? Listen, he got paid and still gets those royalties. Get over it already.
i think you might be putting your finger on something here:

Ken was credited as a producer for Rumours and Tusk and is getting all the royalties. Lindsey is not credited and is not getting those producing royalties. however, it seems that all music insiders know who was really the producer there. there is a recent podcast with Rob Cavallo, where he says something to that effect - everybody knows that Lindsey was the real producer there. so maybe that's what is Ken's problem? not getting the respect of his peers.

i also find it interesting how he projects some supposed technical ineptness as a reasoning why band members are not in contact with him. yet we know Christine has no problem using phone and social media, and Lindsey has been doing everything using his phone for like a decade now.

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"