View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 06:58 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by button-lip View Post
The most gratifying thing about this kind of interviews is the fact that people start realizing what was the initial reason of Lindsey's firing. It's not that complicated, really. Like you said, she couldn't stand seeing Lindsey and Christine working together again, and closer than ever.
She is an embittered old woman who can't stand someone else having fun and being happy. Look at her version of happiness--firing her ex from his livelihood for no reason whatsoever. She will always blame him and Fleetwood Mac for all of her problems. She will never admit her miseries in life were self-inflicted.

She is upset that Lindsey produces her songs and they don't turn out the way she wants. Why doesn't she learn to play an instrument so she could tell him what she does want, just as Chris does? She is mad Fleetwood Mac got her into drugs, liquor, etc. Why, did Mick Fleetwood threaten to fire her if she didn't do coke? She is jealous of Lindsey's family. Who told her to abort her baby with Don Henley? She is mad at the doctor who prescribed her Klonopin. Who told her to abuse it--and yes, she did abuse it, I have been taking Klonopin for more years than she did and I have NEVER suffered anything of what she described, because I follow doctor's orders, and she likely didn't.

But it's never her fault.