View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:42 AM
Addicted Ledgie

When you became a fan: FM have been there all the way through my life because my Momma is a huge fan. She gave me her Tango CD early last year and it snowballed from there.

How you became a fan: Listening to said Tango CD and it was Caroline and TITN that really grabbed my attention before I realised that I new so many of the songs already.

First 3 FM songs: TITN, Everywhere, Mystified

First FM vocalist: Christine McVie

Favorite FM Time Period: '69 through '74 but my favourite years are definitely '72, '73 & '74.

Concerts you've attended: None, and I don't intend to, unless it's Men Of The Mac

FM stuff you own: Oh god. Tons of Records (I think I've nearly got the lot) CD's, posters, shirts etc.

Favorite thing about FM: Christine

Least favorite thing about FM: The effect certain members have on certain fans (myself included)

Are you the same fan your where when you started: Kinda. I went through about 3 months of mildly-hardcore Stevie fandom, got bored and went straight back to where I started with Christine.

Your all time "dream" lineup that won't ever happen: John, Mick, Peter, Bob Welch, Jeremy, Christine and Danny.

You wish for the future of the Mac: I don't really have one, considering I know and appreciate that Christine is well and truly out of the picture. I'd love for Mick & John to make another Blues album, though. And of course for them all to live well and comfortably.

Oh Yeah Christine McVie | Tumblr

Last edited by ButterCookie; 01-09-2011 at 06:45 AM..