View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Thumbs up

Age Range: 40 something

When you became a fan: 1975

How you became a fan: Heard World Turning and Blue Letter coming out of my brother's or sister's stereo

First 3 FM songs: World Turning, Blue Letter, I'm So Afraid

First FM vocalist: Lindsey Buckingham

Favorite FM Time Period: Peter/Blues, Rick & Billy/BTM

Vocalist breakdown by percentage: 50% Peter Green, 20% Christine, 15% Lindsey, 10% Rick, 5% Stevie

Concerts you've attended: "Tango" Tour - 1 show, "BTM" Tour - 3 shows

FM stuff you own: CD's of the albums from "Peter Green's FM" through "Say You Will"

Favorite thing about FM: Rhythm section!!!! Mick and John can't be beat!

Least favorite thing about FM: Sorry, but I'm telling the truth: The seemingly total blind devotion to anything and everything concerning Lindsey and Stevie, to the detriment of all other eras of the band. My opinion. You don't have to like it, but it's mine.

Are you the same fan your where when you started: No. Started as a Lindsey/Stevie fan, then became a Peter/Blues era fan and an overall, every era fan and have come back to the Blues era again. That is, without doubt, my favourite era of FM.

Your all time "dream" lineup that won't ever happen: Mick, John, Peter, Rick, Christine, Lindsey, Stevie, and Billy.

You wish for the future of the Mac: That they will record a new CD and tour one more time. After that, I think the band should call it a career and Mick should devote himself full time to the Mick Fleetwood Blues Band featuring Rick Vito and put his efforts into getting John to sign on there as well (no slight to Lenny Castellanos intended, he's awesome!), and perhaps persuading Peter to sit in with them now and again on shows in the UK/Europe. Rick's got the chops to play the Peter material, the Jeremy stuff and Danny's as well. He's also got more than enough talent to support that band with original material of his own. It would bring FM full circle.