View Single Post
Old 06-28-2002, 09:37 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by stephmoore

...And now comes the news about John Entwhistle of the Who. Dying of a heart attack on the day before the Who were to start a tour.

The members of the Mac aren't getting any younger either. I'm utterly terrified that we'll lose them before we see any more new music out of them.
please.... don't get borbid, okay?, yes, things happen, but normally people don't just die in their 50's you know...
the frightning point i think, is that those people, over the years, did not always favoured working together and they DO have this love-hate relations which goes around in circles over the years, their obligation to the band tends to be short-living in the last 20 years.
an additional pre-new-album project just might harm this very fragile band structure, and why risk it for a GH album?...
in a way, Warners may just be the zookeeper disturbing the pandas' mating

somewhere deep in the middle of the night baby, i think about you!!! she says somewhere deep in the middle of the night my baby, i think about you!!!! she says i know what it sounds liiike! i know what it sounds liiiiiiiiiiike, i know what it sounds like, it sounds like youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!