Thread: The Reagans
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 11:09 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally posted by strandinthewind
Socially, however, I probably make Dissention look like Pat Robertson (I am just joking and could not resist ). Seriously, I think the govt. has no business telling anyone what they can and cannot do as long as the act you are doing is not hurting anyone else. In other words, smoke pot, be gay, commit suicide if you are too ill to live, marry ten people if you want - I could care a less and think the govt. should have no say for or against - that is for people and their individual faiths - which the govt. has no business supporting one over the other. But, those are fighting words to politicians who knows that branding one group as evil fills the coffers with $$$$ and lots of it

Nancy--

I completely agree with gldstwmn and Strandie, we mean no harm or offense when we talk politics. That's pretty much the biggest thing we talk about 'round these here parts and we all stand by our opinions. Hopefully you'll be just as loud with yours as we are with ours! I think everyone here loves a good debate and we'll argue back and forth about it until we're blue in the face...but in a nice manner.