View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:48 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyRaccoon View Post
I really regret missing out on the Buckingham McVie tour. The night they were playing in my area, I was on a cruise with my family and I'm probably the only member of my family who would have rather been at a Buckingham McVie concert than on a cruise. I thought maybe they would have done a second leg and if not that, I figured Fleetwood Mac (with Lindsey) would tour again. I hold out hope that they're open to reforming with Lindsey again after this tour ends but as they're getting up there in age, who knows if they'll tour again at all? It's just such a shame for so many reasons.
They came through my town and there were actually heavily discounted tickets available through Groupon or Living Social, but I just couldn't seem to pull the trigger on going. I think it must be because the album was so hit or miss for me. There were things I really liked, and things I thought were horrible. Add to that the Ledgie reviews around here were all over the board as well, with some people praising the performances and some saying the whole thing made them sad. I guess I'll never know now.