View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 12:39 PM

I received the (hopefully) last e-mails, as always check if you did too:

Great News!

Posted by Glenn Aveni (Creator)

Hello All Us Festival Backers!

First, let me say that I'm so grateful for all of you participating in our project and the film is finally completed!! We're so sorry for taking this long, but clearance of music was quite a difficult process! We have our booklets done, posters done, T shirts and DVD's are coming in the next week or two. We will be delivering rewards soonest and hope to have all done within two or three weeks at most! (hopefully sooner)

Please stay tuned for specific information per each reward category and if you haven't replied to our survey yet to pick T-shirt sizes and DVD versus blu ray please do so asap so we may process your rewards shipment. Woz is so excited to see the film and I know you all will love it!

I'd like to take a moment of silence for our fallen musical hero and Us Festival comrade Tom Petty..........you'll see his music in the film that will help heal our hearts over this loss.

All the best and let's stay united in song!!

Sincere regards,

Glenn Aveni - The Director

NEW UPDATE - IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SURVEYS, AND MORE

Posted by Glenn Aveni (Creator)

As you know, there were many comments to the Update I posted yesterday. Some from backers that say they had not received the survey to enter address, and other info. I did some research, and figured it out.

I also got some additional good news besides.

So I have posted another update.

1. If you backed at the $175 level (Insider Special), my apologies, I never hit "send" to the survey, so this will of course happen today. This affects 3 of the backers who commented yesterday - and explains why you never received .

2. If you backed at below the $40 level, everything you get is a download, so there is no need for me to have your address, and thus no need for a survey. This also affects 3 of the backers who commented yesterday.

3. Everyone else who commented about not getting the survey, hang in there - I will get to you one by one and make sure I have your info. Everyone will get the Reward they chose.

4. We now have a date for the LA Premiere which is November 16 - between 6P and 9P (screening starts at 7P sharp) - this is for Backers who selected this level ONLY. I will be sending the complete info to you directly, PLEASE try to make it - sorry for the short notice, but I wanted to pick a date when WOZ can make it.

5. In the last update, I said the word "booklet" when I should have said "program"- as in festival program replica. The booklet you get as a bonus (tied to "Facebook", as you recall), will be sent later, after the film and other rewards. It is a large endeavor compiling the images and cool stories, and it will be great.

I am no photographer, and I used my cell for these - but below please see 82 T-shirt (note: art on both front and back, same as original), poster, and program replica.

Again - Insider Special and LA Premiere backers will receive separate message today.

Glenn