View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 11:54 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by haleyd View Post
I wish you had been there, Elle! We had a great time... in spite of security telling me I had to wait in line outside after I got my ticket lol! One day we will all have a great time together though! And yes John I'm pretty sure I could outdrink you lol but let's try and find out soon!!

Also, me to Buster ! I love you for jumping in with me and b*tching about the unnecessary and randomly misplaced in every. single. post. Stevie hate too! #highfive lol
i wish i was too! it will happen, one of these days!!

i don't know, this buster person was not very nice. after his/her first post, subsequent ones went off the rails really fast.

i'm guessing expressing annoyance with celebrities you don't like might be therapeutic, for some people. like jumping around at shows or playing video games is for others, if one needs to get pent up frustrations out so can be calm in real life. and maybe for some, going over the top defending your favorite celebrities is a different way of doing the same thing and that's why buster went off, who knows?

"kind of weird: a tribute to the dearly departed from a band that can treat its living like trash"