View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:23 AM
Registered

Sigh. Blueberry & strawberry Pop-Tarts are pretty much the only way I can eat fruit.

Oh, and daquiris.

Don't get me wrong - I want to like fruit. But for some reason, every time I try to eat real fruit, either my lips swell up all weird or my throat itches like freakin' crazy and it's just not worth it. I have no idea why. It happens the worst with apples, peaches, and certain types of melon like canteloupe & honeydew. I have the same problem with avocado, but to a much lesser degree, so I can still eat those.

Bananas don't do it, but I can't stand the way bananas feel, so I can't eat them. I can eat cooked fruit without the swelling or the itchy, but again, can't stand the way they feel, so that's out, too. I have texture issues. I'm like the world's tallest 4 year old.

But for dinner today, I had lamb shwarma. Cute Guitar Boy & I discovered this amazing place up the street that does Middle Eastern, Mediterranean and Italian food, and they deliver. Score! I haven't had proper Middle Eastern food since I left Michigan lo these many years ago, so this is awesome.

Now if I could just find a local pizza place that doesn't use that nasty Provel "cheese," I'll be in business. Seriously - what on Earth are you trying to pull here, Saint Louis? I'm sorry, but that is not cheese. That is chemicals. And abomination.

All the same, baby. All the same.

"You never know what I'll do. I've resequenced my show. I'm a master at sequencing. I'm the one who sequenced for Fleetwood Mac. I sequenced 'Rumours.' Everyone loves my sequences. They're fun.''