View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Catdancer View Post
You're welcome. I haven't seen it in years either but from what I can remember it was a great show.

That's quite a find. Care to share? Enjoy both shows
It is a great show, indeed. It has one of my favourite versions of Gold Dust Woman with lots of shouting. The video you linked is actually brand new to me - I was only familiar with the version with overlaid video clips of people doing tai chi on a beach or whatever was going on. So thank you, again!

Linked below is the show that is commonly said to be from Passaic, 1975. This thread has the comment from chiliD where he believed that the recording commonly attributed to Passaic was actually recorded in New Haven on 20 October 1975 for the King Biscuit Flower Hour program.

If it helps anyone to identify which performance this is from (whether it be Passaic, New Haven, or Mars), at the end of Hypnotized, Stevie says, "You can belong to us anytime! Thank you, really! Good night! Have a good year!"

Confusing enough?

1. Station Man
2. Spare Me a Little
3. Rhiannon
4. Landslide
5. I'm So Afraid
6. World Turning
7. Don't Let Me Down Again
8. Hypnotized

"Or maybe she's a witch, who transcends the boundaries of time and space, and traveled back to 1981, for her own reference."