View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Awww... Thank you! I missed all you guys too. I always do appreciate the drama that ensues with these two, though. It's never boring and always kind of endearing, despite how each one of us reacts. I definitely think Stevie was meaning to be more affectionate towards Lindsey, but sometimes I just can't quite get the Stevie-speak.
I don't. I think she swithches back and forth every couple years between adoring him and hating him...and always as publicly as possible. I just suffered through the whole hour long video and she bashes him beginning to end.

She said at least she didn't HATE Dave (as opposed to Lindsey)
She said she didn't want to tell Lindsey what he was doing was stupid.
She said Dave (as opposed to Lindsey) understands women because he has two daughters (same thing she said ABOUT Lindsey just a few years ago).
She said she told Lindsey he could add a few chords here and there but nothing else! Are you kidding me?! Let's take Lindsey's parts out of Gold Dust Woman, Gypsy, Dreams, Landslide, etc. No riffs. No counter-melodies. No harmonies that he comes up with. Um, he's done more with her songs than add a few chords