View Single Post
Old 03-29-2004, 11:49 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Basically, it's a gamble. Like others said, "limited view" can pertain to an actual obstruction of your view, or the angle of your view. As said, the sides of the front row are usually considered so because of the sharp angle and the possibility of equipment blocking your view. However, I once bought tickets (not for FM), where I was offered seats in the back of the floor (center) or front row Right with "limited view". I decided to take a gamble, and there was absolutely nothing blocking my view...they were PERFECT front row seats. I suppose something you should weigh in the gamble, too, is your height. If you're on the short side you might lean more towards considering different tickets. Not that being on the Floor when you're short doesn't just suck anyway! It makes me feel bad when short people can't see (but, I guess, what is the solution? The tall people can't get shorter! Watch...soon the arenas will start renting out little footstools for $10!) It must be awful! Are people getting taller or something?! (I mean, I know scientifically they are...but I didn't expect it to be so rapidly apparent! ) I am 5'9" and I never used to have a problem seeing at concerts...now I feel like every time I go I'm having to continually peer around someone's head.