View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Addicted Ledgie

IF Stevie will contribute, it will be for two sole reasons. It will be yet another Stab at lindsey and because Mike Campbell is in the same camp as Dave Stewart, a yes-man who will promise to not challenge Stevie on any level musically or in songwriting. Somebody she has known forever that will be allowed to be treated as a puppet.

I can't see Stevie emailing anyone anything since it's her devote belief that all things digital are evil (except for that thing that makes her vocals in tune in the studio ha ha ha).

I am curious how much of this is a Mike and Neil collaboration or a Neil and Christine collaboration. I suppose they might piss away another year waiting for somebody to decide if they want to participate or not.

Im sure Irving will have to chime in with how much potential money they will either lose or potentially make by recording new material. Can they lock in a cracker barrel or walmart exclusive deal? Odds are they will be persuaded to do another tour instead.

Elle said it best - so many fans have been burned by all the hopeful and wishful thinking around recording anything as "Fleetwood Mac" between 2009-2016. The biggest miracle about Buckingham Mcvie was that it was somehow allowed to be released and somehow they toured behind it. In the end, it caused a ton of grief for Lindsey and his eventual departure.

Last edited by BigAl84; 02-02-2019 at 11:41 PM..