View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 10:34 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I wonder if Oh Daddy is on their short list of songs that are on deck. I REALLY hope it is and preferably replacing Hold Me. I would honestly rather hear Oh Daddy then Isn’t It Midnight even. It’s literally the only one of my top 20 or so Fleetwood Mac songs that I haven’t seen live and I feel like this line up could do a killer version with the musical interludes. Stevie harmonies would be killer but I’d be equally satisfied if she sat it out.

And about the set list becoming way less daring but I think this is a case of not seeing the forest from the trees. People are way too focused on what song replaces what and what we should be focused on is that they added ANYTHING to the set this late in the tour. For the past 25 years their set lists have been set in stone by show 5. And then usually songs are only dropped not replaced. While again, I despise almost every change they’ve made especially since they’ve dropped 2 of the 4 songs I loved most about the opening night set (hypnotized and Isn’t It Midnight) BUT the big picture is this set is flexible and we can expect occasional changes at any point in the tour. And I’m hopeful that eventually they make a fu**ing decision that doesn’t suck! Maybe we’ll get 2-4 other Christine songs rotated in that isn’t it Midnight/Hold me slot. Maybe Why, think about me and Remener Me are options? Maybe Monday Morning gets replaced with Blue Letter or Sentimental Lady? Maybe they grow some balls and drop Second Hand News and bring back Hypnotized.

I’m not holding my breath for any of the above scenarios. But there is “hope”

He Will Burn You Down