Thread: San Jose 11/21
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 02:09 AM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownOnRodeo View Post
(begins pulling out hair)

He did NOT say that he wanted "his own song" to be played instead of Rhiannon. Only the mind and post of gldstwmn did.

If you express your own opinions as your own, that's fine.
What song did he want then? I think we can all figure out he wanted Go Your Own Way. I'd bet on that. All or almost all of the things I said about Lindsey have been said about Stevie and some of the other band members mostly unchallenged and without merit. Yet you only have an issue that I said them about Lindsey.
Also fake news is a propagandist term. That guy that likes to talk about fake news is likely to be charged with perjury and obstruction of justice here soon. That's real news.
As far as false and misleading those things in and of themselves aren't necessarily criminal. There has to be intent. I don't think there was any. I think the band was legitimately trying to figue out what to do and that included carrying on without Stevie. They were advised not to communicate with Lindsey. They were perfectly within their rights under the law.
I don't see anywhere in my post where I purported to express anything other than an opininion. There's really no need for you to rip your hair out. I would like to thank you for a cogent and thoughtful response to my post though. It motivated me to think a little bit more about the situation and consider your side. I don't really feel differently about the situation but at least I was able to consider it.