View Single Post
Old 02-19-2005, 09:27 PM
Addicted Ledgie
Supporting Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitter_fades
True. I had used the site before due to the kindness of an inactive user letting me on his acct when I didn't know it wasn't allowed.

I finally got my own acct after months of trying, always at the wrong time.

Now, I think if you're inactive too long or don't keep up a good share ratio you lose your account.

I think I joined that site last April around the time that I joined Sharing the groove (which is now gone), but my account was pretty inactive for months because easytree had really obscure artists that I didn't really give a **** about at the time STG was still in buisiness. Basically if inactivity was the case, I should have been kicked off long ago. Since STG shut down though... I've been on their steady as it seems everything mainstream that used to be on STG is now on easytree. And I think the pool of torrent sites like it are dwindling, could be the cause for the high traffic and the limits they've had to put on registered users.

I'm amazed too and what people will record.... and what people will download. I'm in Canada... and Gordon Lightfoot is a Canadian folk artist, I guess you could call him... but he's another one up there steady that always seems to have an audience.

I'm into U2 as well as FM so I'm happy there's a steady stream of torrents on them.