View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 06:26 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Brown View Post
Thanks so much for that sound recommendation. I found a DVD player for around $75.00 (with a 3 year warranty) that plays both formats. We can use it for our 2nd TV set anyway, so a good investment all 'round. My wife and I just watched the Documentary, and it's the best thing on Peter we have ever seen. To anyone who hasn't seen it... make a point of doing so!

Cheers, Don
Hi Don, Sharksfan, and all the others, hope you'll be able to find the right DVD player to play all formats.
I recently received my copy and of course immediately watched it. Sadly it doesn't give any more information than there is already available. I really would have enjoyed an interview with Danny as to how he remembers Peter and what role Peter has played in his life from his perception, whatever state he is in...... It was nice, though, to see Mick and Jeremy together on one couch.
What amazed me, however, is the perfect quality of the material that has already been available throught the "Early Years" video. Does anybody know if there is a complete DVD available with this quality?

Cheers,
Wouter