View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Addicted Ledgie

OKay so I have been home for like an hour, but I have been uploading pictures and what not.

So Eric and I got at the venue around 6:30 I wanna say. I dont even know when they opened the doors, but once they did we went to our seats kind of. The security was saying how the band encourages us to be at the stage. So when we got to the front of the stage there were a few people already there. Including PATTIE!!(good to see you!!). So I parked my place right in front of Stevie's spot behind two VERY nice ladies{good thing they were short ;-)} So we all start talking and not getting all excited. So once the crowd started getting crowded in the front there was this ONE CRAZY lady who was obviously VERY intoxicated! She was complaining on how she paid $900 for her front row seat and she's not even front row and she started BAWLING her eyes out and pushing and shuving us. We all bitched at her xD But she was EXTEREMLY RUDE! She was also giving the two ladies infront of me like the EVIL death stare. Now I'm not too good with a lot of people around me. So THANK god the people around me were VERY nice. Especially the guy behind me who pushed the drunk lady out of my way because she was like pushing my back. Oh and throughout the ENTIRE show she was screaming "BLEED TO LOVE HER!!!" not even joking..EVERY song!! So ****in annoying. So i'll start my review from what I sorta remember HAHA So sorry if I get some stuff mixed up. =)

Monday Morning- Mick came out being his goofy self on stage followed by Mick and then Stevie and Lindsey. Awesome song =)

The Chain- Stevie did a high kick sometime during it and I was suprised! I was like "WORK IT GURL!" I'm pretty sure at the end of this song Stevie winked at someone or just winked in general to the crowd and it was SO cute!!

Dreams- The usual

I Know I'm Not Wrong- SO AWESOME. I LOVE this song. So awesome live.

Gypsy- She told the story about about she joined Fritz and how no one in the band was in school but she was and no one cared obviously and how Lindsey and Stevie shared a bed on the floor...etc. Very cute story. I got part of this song on video.

Go Insane- I can not say this enough about how much I LOVE this song live with the full band!!

Rhiannon- I always love Rhiannon live. I was rockin out like always. Nothing special during it though. I got some pretty good shots of her.

Second Hand News- The usual. Everyone was singing and dancing. Very cool

Tusk- Meh

Sara- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this song live! I called my mom during it. I put my cell phone in my top so I could take pictures xD So I got some good pics. Stevie didnt go to Lindsey's mic though =\ But they did the hug and it was so cute!

Big Love- He was saying the intro and that stupid bitch screaming "BLEED TO LOVE HER!" was screaming it multiple times during his speech. So he plays a little riff of it I think and he looks over and is like "Can I finish what I started saying?"

Landslide- She dedicated it to Sharon and told the stpry how how they met =) I called my mom during this too another on of her fav songs...lol

Never Going Back Again- I'm pretty sure this is the song where Stevie was stretching out her skirt slowly like she was doing an interpretive dance...but not...lol Nothing special

Storms- OH EM GEE! I felt so BAD for Stevie!! During one line she TOTALLY missed it and was looking at her teleprompter and was like "I got this" and like twirls her fingers around her head like she's crazy...lol..and started singing again. It was an overall good performance minus the mess up

Say You Love Me- I really enjoy this song with Lindsey and Stevie. During when Lindsey was singing one of his verses Stevie walked over to Mick's drums and banged her tambourine on his symbol =P

Gold Dust Woman- She like enxtended the version saying....oh man I dont remember!! i'm sure someone will post what she was saying. But it was awesome!

Oh Well- SO EPIC! Mick and Lindsey were very playful during it. Lindsey was SOOO into it. During the line when he mentions GOD he starts looking around and looking up. Too awesome.

I'm So Afraid- EPIC! Lindsey is amazing at guitar..end of story!

Stand Back- I was WICKED pumped when she did this. I LOVE Stand Back and of course I was dancing around singing. She had the double shawl thing. Lighter shawl under and then the Stand Back shawl over. LOVE the ending still.. "1, 2, 3, 4 OOOOOH YEAAAAA UHHH HUUUUUUUH" SO AWESOME

Go Your Own Way- EVERYONE was singing it!! Same performance as they always do

World Turning- LOOOOOOOOOOVE Mick's drum solo! He's a drum GOD!

Dont Stop- The usual

No Silver Springs though =(

I'll post pics a bit later

~Love, Caitlin~

Last edited by Enchanted_Stevi; 06-17-2009 at 12:48 AM..