View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWILDheart View Post
I have all the "Charmed" DVD's. The 2 occasions that Stevie songs appear are very much included. Season 3, Episode 19 (The Demon Who Came In From The Cold) uses "Planets Of the Universe" just after the opening titles and Season 4, Episode 1 (Charmed Again part 1) uses "I Miss You" in the same slot, although for the purposes of the DVD, this episode was merged into 1, so "Charmed Again part 2" has no opening credits.

The "Charmed" producers had a habit of including music in the show that was current at the time and making an impact. They had some right stuff over the years - Goo Goo Dolls, The Cranberries, Tori Amos, Pink, Goldfrapp, Paula Cole, Third Eye Blind. The list goes on. Both these episodes were 2001, so "Trouble In Shangri-La" was making a small splash at the time.
I don't have those songs on my dvd sets. I bought each season separately as they were released. When the shows rerun on tv, I hear the songs (plus they are listed in IMDB) so I knew where they appear and I was on the look out for Stevie and her songs, but they are not on my dvds.

Michele