View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
love popping up on here and reading inevitable conclusions how it always must be lindsey's fault in the end, even if what he says and does is completely opposite to the conclusions drawn.

i don'd begrudge you all looking at the world through a"chiffon filter" - whatever makes a person happy is all good with me . what i dislike to read is limitless lindsey bashing.

so, whose fault is it that there's no new FM music?!?!?! certainly not mick's. there are 2 songwriters currently in FM and one of them has been saying since unleashed that he wants to record new FM album.

and how is stevie creating NEW music? did you all read who wrote (almost exclusively!) new music on IYD? Dave Stewart (most of it), plus Mike Campbell, Neale Haywood... all music stevie wrote on that album is from like 20-30 years ago... other then SA:

No. Title Lyrics Music Length
1. "Secret Love" Stevie Nicks Stevie Nicks 3:15
2. "For What It's Worth" Stevie Nicks Michael Campbell 4:32
3. "In Your Dreams" Stevie Nicks Dave Stewart 3:58
4. "Wide Sargasso Sea" Stevie Nicks Dave Stewart 5:36
5. "New Orleans" Stevie Nicks Neale Heywood 5:34
6. "Moonlight (A Vampire's Dream)" Stevie Nicks Stevie Nicks 5:26
7. "Annabel Lee" adapted from Edgar Allan Poe Stevie Nicks, Waddy Wachtel 5:58
8. "Soldier's Angel" (with Lindsey Buckingham) Stevie Nicks Stevie Nicks 5:16
9. "Everybody Loves You" (with Dave Stewart) Stevie Nicks, Dave Stewart Dave Stewart 5:16
10. "Ghosts Are Gone" Stevie Nicks Dave Stewart 6:06
11. "You May Be The One" Stevie Nicks Dave Stewart 5:26
12. "Italian Summer" Stevie Nicks Dave Stewart 4:38
13. "Cheaper Than Free" (with Dave Stewart) Stevie Nicks Dave Stewart 3:38

she wrote more new music for SYW than for IYD (didn't she work "like a maniac" on her 6 new songs? or 4, i don't remember).
OMG You're such a BORE! In Your Dreams was a triumph for Stevie & most of her fans. You obviously have no respect or credibility when it comes to any thing related to Stevie.