View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 02:21 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahafan02 View Post
This is a COMPLETE LIE!!! I've been on klonopin for four years and it does wonders for my panic attacks/anxiety. First off Stevie was taking 8 times the recommended dose several times a day. If Stevie said she had horrible reaction to Tylenol some of you would be going on and on about how "terrible" Tylenol is. I take 1mg as needed (up to three times a day) for panic/anxiety attacks. Some days I only take one, some days I don't take any. If I feel an attack is starting it helps A LOT. Stevie has said she was taking up to 12 mg at a time. I'm surprised she could walk. The problem with Stevie and other celebrities is that they can find a doctor to give them ANYTHING they want. Look at Prince, he's doctors were (allegedly) giving him HUGE DOSES of Percocet (Oxycodone) that took his life. I've been a RN for 23 years and I have had lots of people on Klonopin (besides myself). Like many narcotics (and yes Klonopin is considered a narcotic) it is widely abused however. Klonopin helps many people like myself with severe anxiety. It is not recommended, per the manufacturers, to take more then 2mg at a time. Stevie WAS A ZOMBIE on such high doses. She had a terrible doctor that kept raising the dose. The fault lies between them and not the drug itself.
There is no need for yelling...