View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerMcvie View Post
You know, I've wondered about this, too. WHY was it excruciating, for 15 years??? Because the head never got calloused enough?

I have a friend, who's 18, and uncircumcised. He wishes that he was, but is terrified, of how much it must hurt, and for how long.

Even though it's becoming a dated practice, I would like to say, "thank you, Mom and Dad, for mutilating your son's penis". Really. I'm so glad I'm circumcised.
T.M.I.
Well, as a kid I was not allowed to take showers, only baths (crazy, crazy parents). So dunking this newly exposed flesh (which is full of nerve endings, by the way) into even lukewarm water was enough to make me scream in agony. At first I assumed it would go away as everything healed up. But that raw soreness was there every time I showered... well into adulthood. Oh, and even more TMI... it was so bad that I really could not stand to, um, receive "oral gratitude" until I was well past 30 . The coarse texture of the tongue felt like sandpaper. And if a tooth accidentally got in the way... yowza! The only way I could endure it was if the "gratifier" was able to, um... swallow the sword. To this day it is still not something I particularly enjoy.

Last edited by HejiraNYC; 12-11-2010 at 12:26 AM..