View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:36 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer View Post
I've been wanting Fleetwood Mac to change their set list and play the old and unappreciated songs for YEARS but there seem to be people who are cheering these set changes just for the sake of the set being changed. It seems fairly disingenuous to me, especially when the band is performing songs that these same "fans" would otherwise care less about. These fans **** on the Time album for years but now they suddenly are thrilled to hear All Over Again played live? Come on. These fans ignore everything pre-1975 and suddenly they're thrilled to hear Black Magic Woman and Tell Me All The Things You Do? Please.
For me, it's not that I've been requesting to hear All Over Again or Tell Me All the Things You Do so much as their inclusion means we don't have to hear Silver Springs or Songbird again for this tour. That may seem like a small difference to you, but it means a lot to me. And the only reason I'm thrilled to hear Black Magic Woman is because Stevie is singing it- so damn clever, and something I've always wished they would have done before, change lead vocals on occasion.