View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:05 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erwk05 View Post
within one song he had noticed me watching him play and in a non vocal part he mouthed to me "do you play?" I said a little. lots of times throughout the show he made eye contact with me and my excitement levels made me feel like a twelve year old schoolgirl with a crush!

lindsey did the standard thing of letting the crowd touch him and the guitar, unfortunately on either side of me as I was behind the speaker block and each time I tried to get across to touch the guitar, I was too short During a solo toward the end he bent down again and moved the guitar across towards me so I could reach it, I touched the neck in awe of that beautiful piece of equipment, thinking to myself in a week or so I will have one too!

Stevie looked fabulous dressed up the top hat towards the end and John and Mick held the rhythm as always. Hearing Gold Dust woman live always gives me goosebumps and this rendition was certainly no exception.

After the last song, Lindsey pulled the picks off the mic stand, he leaned over and put the first pick (the only one he actually used in the show for one song) right into my hand and smiled at me.

the highlight of my night however was after this point when the stage lights went up, I was lining up the camera to get a photo of Lindsey, which he saw and came down close to the camera and posed for a shot for me.
Wow, that sounds like an incredible experience. I think it's great during the solo shows the way Lindsey listens to the audience and seems to respond to the things they yell en masse, but with FM when he's not singing he has so much more time on his hands to share these amazing one-on-one moments with audience members. So much fun, both ways. Michele