View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 01:50 AM
Addicted Ledgie

:::sigh:::

I feel like I can hardly remember any of it. And then I consider that that's probably because I spent more minutes debating whether or not I should touch Lindsey's shoe than actually watching what was going on... It was a nice dilemma to have at the time.

I keep hoping some more videos will miraculously pop up on YouTube, but no. I'm thinking that someone's trying to teach me a lesson -- "next time take your own damn videos."

Photos are helping, and I'm hoping to use some of the best ones and arrange them nicely in a frame with my ticket (sad, but true). You might've already found them, but the first 13 or so pages of photos on the FM Facebook page are from the two Brisbane shows (mostly the 16th, and taken by the same photographer who took the few photos I posted earlier in the thread). http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=fl...?v=photos&so=0

They offer some relief, but it will never really be enough. That's what I'll be telling my therapist anyway.

On a different note, I don't think we heard any more from Jayne (Janis_no1) about her Hunter Valley and Brisbane experiences...