View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 02:04 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I definitely think there will be a new FM album. Stevie clearly wouldn't record with Lindsey, but she will without him. While I would have liked it if they could have put a new song or two on the compilation, I understand there wasn't enough time to. They needed to play on this tour together first, just like they did with Rick and Billy back in 1987.

I suspect some people on this board will be angry if FM does record another album. The fact is, Stevie never wanted to record with Lindsey again after Say You Will. She gave him an old song for the EP that she didn't even perform on their tour, and wouldn't even give him one song for the last album, which ended up being the Buck/Vie album. Stevie all but gave an interview saying she'd never record with Lindsey again. It's frustrating but for whatever reason, she just wouldn't do it. But now that Lindsey is out of FM, she will record with them again. She loves Mike and I think she enjoys Neil, and they will likely light a fire under her butt. I know this is hard for some people, but even the concert reviews are pointing out how much she's enjoying the new guys on the tour.