View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 10:11 AM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterNightroad View Post
Today for Mother's Day my sister and I prepared a delicious tex-mex inspired lunch for my mom; since she's on a strict diet we had to find a compromise between taste and lightness, adapting the recipes to her needs. We came up with a sort of light tacos with cheese, spiced vegetables and black beans filling, light vegetarian chili (recipe taken from my sister's work place - a natural vitamin supplements company) and a banana flan with a bit of orange caramel on top.
When it was time to give her the present I entered the room with the box in the right hand while "We Are the Champions" was blasting from my mobile phone in the other hand.
It was a success.
That's amazing.
My mom doesn't celebrate Mother's day, she's all about that "every day is important" thing and really does lives up to that. It's beautiful to witness her displays of love and care for those around her on a daily basis... She's always giving presents, writing cards, and helping people all year 'round. That doesn't mean I don't want to celebrate, you know? I'm still bringing her cake and flowers for coffee late this afternoon whether she wants it or not.

Crystallineknowledge
Dedicated to Stevie.