View Single Post
Old 03-14-2003, 08:53 AM
Senior Ledgie

Talking

Your're very welcome!

You definitely WON'T be dissappointed with "Try Me" or ANY of Billy's solo albums.

I see them for sale all the time on Ebay! Some sellers sell 4 albums at a time together for one great price!

Because it's Billy, you have the advantage that not many people know about him, so you really won't have to worry about someone "fighting" you for his stuff.

Simply type in "Billy Burnette" under search and you'll see what's available for him.

As for Billy's albums, however, I have most of them on VINYL and they sound GREAT! I have a great stereo system, so his albums sound GREAT! The only albums of his that I have on cassette are "Coming Home", "Brother to Brother" (courtesy of John), and "Bekka & Billy". I have "All Night Long" and "Are You With Me Baby" on CD as well as "Time" and "Behind the Mask" (as that is the only format these out-of-print albums were available in).

I'm one who will stick with cassettes until they stop making them..the same with VHS. I LOVE my tapes and I will never give them up even if it means I have to learn how to fix a tape player myself!

Anyway, good luck with your Billy searches! It took me a couple of YEARS to complete my Billy collection. I lucked out and found 5 of Billy's albums at a specialty record store, so I only had to hunt down 2 additional albums to complete it...but the two I was missing were the HARDEST to find! I was able to find one at www.californiaalbums.com and the other at www.rockoutlet.com

Have a great weekend!
Michele