View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl84 View Post
Just a few days ago I said it woukd be nice to see them reconcile on a personal level. With the recent landslide dedication to Azoff, I say screw that. I hope he and Christine remain friends, but quite frankly who the h*ll cares if he ever performs with them as a group again. He should just move on to more exciting things that dont involve an oldies jukebox.
what what what??

well there's a clear signal if there ever was one.

it confirms to me that LB knows it's over and there's no chance for any sort of reconciliation, and that that has been why he's been willing to be so much more blunt. What's he got to lose? He's just not going to go as quietly as she thought and is going to take her on in the court of public opinion since that matters so much to her.

This just solidifies my initial belief when all this hit... the expression "revenge is a dish best served cold". She waited a long time, until her hot anger had cooled enough and then acted out of cold, hard calculation. At this point she.does.not.care. I think she stopped caring about him the minute he was a father. SHe's even said so-- that's when she knew it was over. I do think on some level he still loves her (not in a shipper way) and that's why this outburst from him, but she's done. She's cold as ice re: him.