View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 12:53 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyMI View Post
Could someone by chance puts these on anotehr share site that doesnt suck? MEdiafire? The rapid share is lame and I cant download more than one file at a time and its slow unless I pay. Uhg.
Have you tried one of the other mirrors? Megaupload usually works well for me. I upload to multiupload because it uploads to multiple mirror sites, so that if one takes it down, there are still mirrors that have the tracks available (without having to re-upload right away). In the past, I've seen problems with Mediafire corrupting data (particularly with ZIP & RAR files). Also, the direct download on multiupload usually works well for me as well!

I have added direct links to the mirrors on this page... so maybe you can try those. When I click on the Multiupload links, it directs me to a page where it shows the multiple mirrors I can download from (including a direct download from Multiupload). I'm curious if other people have different results, since I have had a few complaints about Multiupload (where I've never encountered a problem).

Last edited by jeffd8382; 04-21-2010 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: Note about added links.