View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAY4583 View Post
Good day. Just a question here. I was just reading the section on the "Tusk" album, in the book, "Fleetwood Mac: The Definitive History", by Mike Evans. On page 169, where the personnel are credited, George Harrison, and Peter Green, are both identified as, "uncredited guitar". I'm just wondering if you- or anyone else- can shed any light on this issue. Specifically, on which song(s) exactly do/does either of the two appear? Do either of the two of them play a solo only, or guitar throughout a particular track? Again, I would appreciate any insight you may be able to provide. Thanks in advance...
i just heard recently some response, to a part of your question:

Lindsey was asked about Peter Green's possible playing on Brown Eyes in the recent BBC4 interview (link and discussion of that interview is somewhere further below). he said that from what he remembers, Tusk recording time was probably the first time he ever met Peter Green, and that he was around on and off a bit during Tusk recording sessions - and it might be very possible that he played on Brown Eyes at some point. he said he cannot tell for sure whether his guitar parts ended up in the final mix or not. so that's Lindsey's recollection, there may be other people who were there who know more.