View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 11:38 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMacD View Post
He basically had carte blanche within the confides of being in a band to do whatever he wanted. That’s a hell of an opportunity/outlet. The sad thing is that not only did he not appreciate it, he resented and felt held back by it.
Thank you!!! I get so tired of hearing Lindsey talk about the "machine" that is Fleetwood Mac. He wanted his freedom, he wanted to work on solo material and on and on and on. Honestly, I can't remember him ever saying how much he appreciates Fleetwood Mac, how much he enjoys being in Fleetwood Mac, how he wouldn't trade it for anything. Instead, the closest he can come is to say I'm sad because we have always worked through the "disfunction." Then of course, the plug..."everything else is turned into a positive." Oh yes, your precious solo material, lest we forget.

How about saying something positive about the band? How about saying how much they have given you rather than the other way around.

Honestly, I like Lindsey, he's *close* to being my favorite member and yes, he is by far the nicest and most generous when it comes to fans. But holy hell, the band must get sick and tired of hearing how they are such a thorn in his side.

I agree with Stevie. Being 70 years old, she has the right to want to be happy.

"Hearts will break with choices we must
make, so sleep and dream of me."
- LB