Thread: Time Setlist
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 06:16 PM
Addicted Ledgie

Ok, I finally edited the set list to the exact list.

I thought it was great. Being that they were simultaneously being broadcast live over the top classic rock radio station in Los Angeles, I thought this incarnation was "going places"...since they announced that the album would be out before Christmas...however, it was almost a year to the day until it finally was released. (apparently, the delay was due to Christine adding her tunes to what WAS an already complete album, titled "Another Link In The Chain")

Nope, apparently, the almighty Nicksfix was wrong ( )...she sang both "GDW" AND "Dreams", three of Christine's (plus, Christine's part on "World Turning"), 1/2 of "Oh Well"; and, she sang the part her mom sang on the original recording of Dave Mason's "Only You Know & I Know"...just before the first chorus, Bekka's mom, Bonnie, came out on stage to sing the backgrounds WITH Bekka!! It was a great moment. The concert ending version of "Imagine" was a tear jerker.

The odd thing was that they did "Dear Mr. Fantasy"...a Traffic tune written by Steve Winwood & Jim Capaldi and recorded during a stretch when Dave Mason was NOT a member.

Last edited by chiliD; 10-31-2002 at 06:18 PM..