View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 09:33 PM
Senior Ledgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle View Post
Stevie does, sure, and that may be what she feels is best for her personally and she has every right to do what she wants. but this is FM forum. doesn't necessarily mean that's what's best for the band. if she doesn't want to make new music with the band, i hope she told them that, that she's out.

SN getting an exposure does not necessarily mean FM is. unless you are going from the premise that FM is her band, not the band of 5 people who are all equally important, with 3 songwriters among them.
Nope, I'm not implying that it's "her" band at all, and yes, I do think that the exposure that she is getting does help the band. After all, she talked about Christine's return on the red carpet at the ACM's. I'm simply saying that she is doing what she wants to do, as she should, and that we MIGHT not get new music anytime soon.... I agree that hopefully everyone in the band is clear on which direction they are going as a group and that no one is causing drama. Life is too short to fight and bicker all the time. Also, I do realize that this is the FM forum, however, the thread title referenced Stevie by name. That is why I gave my opinion on Stevie in particular. I'm not trying to offend anyone, this is just my opinion and I'm sure it differs from the opinion of others. That's the beauty of having a public forum like this, where we can all discuss and debate the band and the music that we love. Have a great night!