View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 PM
Addicted Ledgie

I am not starting an arguement with anyone about bekka and yes I am aware of her mother as a singer and song writer. I just do not prefer the bekka and Dave Mason era of fleetwood mac. . I love all the eras of Fleetwood Mac have been a fan since I was 9 years old back in 1979. So I have all the FM albums and cd's except the time cd i should listen to it before I make comments i am only commenting what i saw in the concert performance not bekka as a recording artists singer and song writer. Yes I do have problem with grammar sorry for my stupidity but that is the way i type sorry. I have been a fan of FM and Stevie Nicks for 31 years and counting. I am sorry for offending bekka fans don't mean to offend anyone.

I don't want to have people hate me for my opinion Bekka is a great singer in her own right and yes I am familiar with her mother and acting,singing and song writing as well. I am stupid but not that stupid. Sorry for my stupid comments in previous posts. I will not say negative thing about Bekka or Dave Mason actually he is playing solo at a club here in Connecticut in a month or so at Infinity Hall in Norfolk, Connecticut not sure when the place only holds 300 seats they have some big names that play there pretty cool place. here is the link to the hall is about an hour away from where I live.

http://www.infinityhall.com/events/dave-mason-1

sorry again to everyone for my stupid posts and bad grammar posts. I apologize to all who have been mad with me about my posts with bekka. Please forgive me I am a true Fleetwood Mac Fan and I dont want anyone hating me that is not me and sorry again.