View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislit18 View Post
jesting is a word

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jesting

sorry I had to

I would have to say-I really don't want it to sound selfish-but I would basically hate to never see any line up tour again. And as a new fan, it would be so great to see Chris come back, even if it was just for another album. I think that most fans do feel this way, but we do have to consider all of thier feelings in this. Both Lindsey and Stevie seem to be happy doing thier own thing [god I feel like I've writen this before...], and Mick seems pretty happy with his wine buisiness [although I bet hed prefer the FMac big bucks], and John is just probably off on his boat somewhere. Chris seems content where she is now in life too.

Money would be the main attraction for Mick, John and Chris at LEAST! I mean Stevie had pulled in a bunch of money with CV [probably the average for a Greatest Hits album], and Lindsey just seems so happy now. and I think I have heard this in an interview before-Stevie said it-he gets more money cause he's a producer? [its probably true whether she said it or not], plus one of thier albums must sell everyday somewhere, and they get royalties no matter what. But its not like any of them would ever have to worry about cash again. [unless thier spending it unwisely, but we wouldnt expect that now would we O.o]

Cat-of course theyd get ridicule. They still do just because Bill Clinton reintroduced them to the public in the early 90s . Anything anybody does today thats publisized goes under scrutney [spelt right??], but I dont think that they should care, or should any of thier fans

I heard on Buckinghamnicks.nets message board, that someone at a Lindsey show who talked to him, said that Lindsey said [hearsay...oh well] that FM would hopefully be back in 08. I forgot if there was a mention of Chris or not...

but either way, any Mac is welcomed

people seem to forget Christine has the most hits.... in other words.. everytime you hear don't stop (released twice) little lies, everywhere, you make lovin fun, say you love me, over my head, hold me, think about me, love in store, as long as you follow, save me... .she gets the royalty check.....

little lies was played 5555559390939023909239039 times in the from 87 to 99....
don't stop was play 49092390939939999999999993993939 times from 77 til 2000....

i researched this....

Christine does not need or desire any more money... she's not elton john, but again... no way does she tour for anything other than wanting to give the fans and her old band one more go around....

anyone that thinks otherwise will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law

Last edited by jbrownsjr; 06-26-2007 at 12:02 AM..